The low-priced hotel for long-term stays Econo-Inn KYOTO
- 15 min. walk from Kyoto station.
5 min. by Kyoto city bus #205, #17, #4, departing from the A2 stop at the bus terminal located in front of Kyoto Station, Karasuma Exit. Get off at Kawaramachi-Gojo. Go back south 200 meters, the hotel is on the opposite side of the street.
- Our hotel is located in a shopping and entertainment district, close to Kyoto train station.
- Type of architecture
- Six-story ferroconcrete building.
- * From Kawaramachi Gojo bus stop;
- all buses go to
- <Nishiki Market>
<Kyoto city hall>
<Nashinoki shrine, Rozanji temple>
- Bus 17
- <Ginkaku-ji temple>
- Bus 205
- <Shimogamo shrine>
<Kyoto botanical garden>
- Bus 80
* From Shichijo Kawaramachi bus stop;
- Bus 206,208
- <Sanjusangendo temple>
- <Keihan railway>
- * From Kiyomizu Gojo station;
<Fushimi inari taisya shrine>
- <Subway Tozai line>
- * From Gojo station;
<Kyoto International Manga Museum>
<Kyoto International Conference Center>
Copyright (C) Econo-Inn KYOTO All Rights Reserved.